ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

It feels like forever since I have posted an update, sorry about that. We have been very busy lately...That's always my excuse, huh??? Anyways, We had a fabulous Valentines Day. Being that Valentines was on a Saturday this year, it was cool to sleep in. I went to a baby blessing that afternoon for my cousins cute little baby, then Ry took my Mom and I out to lunch to El Farol, my papa had to work that day, what a bummer. Ry and I then just came home and relaxed for awhile before we picked up Neil and Heath for our romantic dinner at Five Alls. We all dressed up and ended up having a great evening.
Other updates: We had another "Girls night out" a few weeks ago. We went to Applebees and went and saw "He's just not that into you," I had my February Bunco night (which I won lowest score again, even though you get a prize, I hate that I'm not getting better at it.) Shauna and I went and saw "Confessions of a Shopaholic" which I absolutely loved, and that basically catches Ya'll up to speed. As sad as it seems, I didn't take pictures of any of these events, I promise I will do better next time.

No comments: