ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hair Date!

Last Tuesday Skyler, Lil Heather and myself went to the Salt Lake Community College to get some deep condition treatments and a style....Pretty simple right??? I think that I could even have handled those two tasks... Well, little Heath and I got a little brave: She got her bangs trimmed (which actually turned out ok) and I wanted just an inch off the length of my hair ( 2 hours after the chic started my "TRIM" I had a full out bob!!! An inch turned out to be 5 inches, it just kept getting shorter with each section that she did!!! Oh well, I was due for a bit of a change anyways!!!
Skyler's style ended up being very cute (she must of had a senior student!) She finished a good hour before Heath and I did, she had a great time wondering around making fun of us and taking some good pictures.
Here is the lesson we learned: Cheap isn't always the best route to take, unless you have several hours to spare and you like surprises----You never know what kind of hairdo you will end up with!!! Oh well, We had fun Anyways!!!


Sky gettin her hair curled.

A little trim for Heath.


My lady rinsing my third shampoo of the night, why???
I guess you need a fresh shampoo after a deep condition, a trim and right before a style!!!
I look concerned!!! But then again, I was.

The final product: Wow!!!
Heather looks like she is 12 with her little curls and I look like a lion with a big frizzy mane!!!
Skyler looks adorable.

2 comments:

Teri said...

You have GOT to watch this: http://rhettandlink.com/blog/slcc-barbering-cosmetology-commercial/

Heather said...

I love your frizzy mane ! I'm convinced it should be your new look. Anyway I had lots of fun. We will have to hang out again soon ! Love ya !