ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Love Love Love Jimmer Fredette!!!

Okay, really?!!! I can't believe that I was able to meet Jimmer Fredette last night, He's only one of the best Point guards to ever play BYU basketball!!! By now I think you all know how much I LOVE sports, Especially BYU sports. I think last night ranks up there with one of the top 5 highlights of my life thus far, not only do I think that he is an amazing player but I also think he is a little hottie!!!
Summary of last night:
West Jordan High School had their annual end of the year celebration to honor their Varsity Basketball team....This also entailed an silent/live auction and a raffle to raise money for WJH sports programs (which was a lot of fun in and of itself.) We bought a ticket to support our longtime neighbor Jared Hansen, who plays on the team. Somehow, Coach Briggs had a few connections and was able to get Jimmer Fredette to come and do a motivational speech for the players and their friends and family members. I'm Sooo happy that the Hansen's thought of the Miller family!!! Jimmer's speech was amazing---VERY inspirational!!! He quietly excused himself after he spoke and started to head out of the front doors, I was standing over by the doors when he was leaving and snapped a shot of just him, he then motioned for me to come over to him and he had a lady that was with him take the picture below---Wow, a shot of my boyfriend and I together...LOL!!! He also gave me his autograph and his phone number (kidding about the phone number!) All in all this was a night to remember! Now we just need the Utah Jazz to pick him up while he is a free-agent, wouldn't that just be icing on the cake!!!
Jimmer Fredette and ME!!!


No comments: