ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SHOT TO THE HEART!!!

Yep it's true, I watched Jon Bon Jovi shake what his Mama gave him last night for two straight hours. Total BLISS!!! I went to the concert with Ter, Heath and Chad and we had so much fun. I felt like I was 17 again, until 10:30 came around and then I felt 33 again, but hey, I was jammin it out pretty good. I'm still deliberating on who put on a better show though, the 40 yr old fans sportin feathery bangs and fanny packs or Bon Jovi???? I'll go with Bon Jovi, but man I sure loved watching those crazy fans!!!

Heath, Ter and I.

Chad and Heath

Jon from really far away, You get the idea though.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Cute pics, Kel. I may have to "borrow" them. Thanks for the fun night. And yea, the bum shaking and people watching were definitely the highlights. :)

Ali said...

So jealous! That is sweet. I never hear a Bon Jovi song without thinking of my hs peps! And I loved having you over the other night! Please come again!!

Rachel Lovato said...

Bon Jovi definitely reminds me of high school and of "the six". Glad you guys had fun!!