ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Just a little Update

I don't really have anything too blog-worthy these days, but I'm tired of looking at the same pictures and post everyday so I thought I would give a quick update. I spent Memorial Day weekend up in Park City with the Miller clan (Ry had to work) It was crappy weather and I was way sick so it wasn't as great as I had hoped. Ryan turned 36 on the 1st. He spent the day rabbit hunting (mean, mean, mean!) with a good friend of his and then he and I went to dinner to celebrate later that evening. This past weekend we went out with some friends for a little "Karaoke" fun to give him a bit more of a celebration, good times.
Here are just a few pictures that I captured of these last few events. Hopefully within the next few weeks I will have some bigger and better things to blog about. Until then this will have to do. Sorry!


The Heath's and I.


Big Heath and I.


The Birthday Crew.


Joe, Cole and Sky up at Park City in the hot tubs.
They didn't seem to mind that it was freezing outside!


Sky, Heath and I watching the boys play pool.


Neil, Sky and Joe having a bubble blowing contest.

2 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

I can't believe how big your nieces and nephews are!!! That is so crazy you were in Park City over Memorial Day! SO WAS I! My mom and sisters and I had a little getaway. The weather was crappy, snowy! So sad. Where did you stay?

Heather said...

Super cute ! Love the pics !