ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween!

Halloween was pretty chill this year, I just hunkered down, ate some of my Mom's yummy homemade chicken noodle soup and answered the door a few times to see all of those cute little trick- or- treater's! The weekend before however, My Bro, Jason and Sis-in-law Heath threw a great Halloween Party.  It was a lot of fun, they went all out.  There was strobe lights, fog, black lights, etc. made it real fun for dancing, especially if you had white in your costume, the black lights made you look crazy, Anyways, thanks J and Heath, we had lots of fun!



The girls, plus creepy Davis lurking in the back!


Heath and I.

Jess and I.

Big Heath and the two Waldos. Neil and Ryan seriously picked out the same costume and didn't even know it. I swear they are one in the same. It was a good laugh for all of us!


And here's my Cole Davey Halloween night, he stopped over to my Mom's for some soup before he took off for the the night with  his friends to go Trick-or-Treating. This is the only one of my nieces and nephews that I was able to see all dressed up.  Loved it, made my day!

No comments: