ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

Sky, Joe , Me, Mom and Cole at the Bee's game.Dad and Sky enjoying the game.

The finished product!!! Doesn't it look a lot better???

Look at those cute little trees!!! Hopefully they'll grow fast...

Another shot of the front of the house....

Here are the new doors....We love the the storm door!!!

And one more shot of the front....

Alivia thinkin that she needed a bottle before bed...Of course we gave in!!!

We played hide and seek, what a great hiding spot Livie

I put her hair in curlers, Isn't she a little dolly???

Look at that smile!!!

Here we are getting ready for bed, she is such a sweet little girl!!!

Once again, I'm not doing such a great job at keeping Ya'll updated. So this posting will be a potpourri of subjects and updates.
My first set of pictures are of Alivia (that is really how you spell her name), We had the opportunity to have just her for the night, Everyone thought the experience would be excellent birth control, however she was an angel and we had a really good time.
Secondly, We have finally finished our front-yard remodeling excursion and boy am I glad. I never imagined how much work it would really be!!! Thanks to all of our little helpers (Dad, Mom, Yuen and Neil) the finished product is exactly how I pictured it. If you really want to see the difference go back a few posts and see the before shots!!!
And thirdly, We had another fun-filled night spent at the Bee's game. I think this might be our 6th game that we have attended this season....You all know by now how much I love watching baseball games at Covey Field in the summer, nothing compares.....The crew this time was My Mom, Dad, Joe, Sky, Cole and myself, we had a great time!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Kelly,
I hope that you don't care that I tracked down your blog.....It was good seeing you on the 4th. It was fun reading about what you have been up to.
-Christy