ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Camping.......One last time for the summer!!!


Joe, Brenton(Cole invited him to come along) and Sky
doing some crafts in the trailer



Sky and Joe all ready to head out on the raft

Neil and Heath strategically trying to win one of the games
my Dad put together

Look at this tough girl!!! Big Heath did a
great job helping with the firewood duties.

Little Heath, Sky, Big Heath, and myself playing some boardgames

And here is more of the same

Brenton, Cole and Joe gettin serious about shootin the bee-bee guns!!!

Here's Sparky and Miley...They were little angels the whole weekend!

Mom and Dad, Isn't that soooo sweet???

Heath and Neil lookin like some 90's gangsters!!!

Look how cute we are!!!

AWE, Ry and I snugglin up for a photo op!!!

Dad, J, Ry and Joe, chillin....

Sky, Alex and Big Heath...Now those are
some cute girls!!!
This past weekend we ventured out with the Miller family to Trial Lake for our final camp-out of the summer. We had a great time, short and sweet just like I love it!!!! We got there Friday Afternoon, set-up camp did a little fishin, made tacos then sat around the fire. Saturday We had a fun-filled day of games that my Dad put together, Ry was pretty stoked cuz he won all the adult games, that's my hubby!!! The two Heaths, Sky and I played some Yahtzee and Balderdash and had some quality girl time while the boys all went and got wood. We roasted up some hot dogs over the fire for lunch, did a little more fishin, had some dutch oven chicken and potato's for dinner then settled in for a serious game of cherades around the fire....boys against the girls!!! Neil, J, little Heath, Dad, Ry and I sat around the fire until 2:00 in the morning shootin the crap and singin old songs that took us way back in time. We had a fabulous time!!! Here's to next summer.....

4 comments:

Christy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun....I am looking forward to our last trip over Labor Day. Where did the summer go?

MonaLisa said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love your sunglasses Kell.... Could they be Baby Phat from Big Rock? I have the same ones and enjoy them...... Hope to get together soon!

Ali said...

Looks like you're having some end of summer fun. You have to teach my family how to camp. We are wimps. How sad that it's coming to a close huh?

Mom of three ♥ said...

Kelly, I hope you don't mind I tracked your blog down and thought that I would say hi. It's fun to see what you have been up to. You can check out our blog if you want.

Thanks,
Amber ( Kuehne) Holbrook