ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Girls just wanta have fun!!!

And fun we had!!! This past Saturday night I decided to have all of my nieces sleepover (minus Alex, she was in Oregon) They've been hounding me to do it, so I finally gave in, and it was way worth it. We started off the night by eating pizza and bread sticks for dinner, then we all painted our nails (even Livie) afterwards it was dress up time, the girls ram sacked my closet and tried everything on from shoes, hats and even some of my clothes. Well needless to say we worked up an appetite and decided to make brownies, we had a ball, Alivia absolutely loved the pre-cooked brownie mix, she ate a ton and as you can see a good majority of it ended up all over her face and arms!!! By this time it was around 11:30 so we ate our yummy brownies and watched a movie. The next morning we all headed out to McDonald's to eat some lunch before we took them all home. I had a great time girls, we'll have to do it again soon!!!Alivia chowin down on the brownie mix

Makin brownies!!!


Sky wanted us to pull our pants up like Steve Urkel for this picture, what characters we are!!!


Gracee just loves Skyler to death, aren't they cute!!!


Livie and I all ready to head out to McDonald's the next morning.


What a cute group of girls!!!

Nice hot pink heels Alivia!!!


This corset looks fabulous on you Sky!!!


And Gracee, nice choice on the hat!!!


I found another picture of Alivia and the brownie mix!!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

You are a great aunt! Those girls will remember that fun night for a long time. Lucky ladies!

Rachel Lovato said...

Looked like a lot of fun! You are lucky to have so many nieces! I can't wait for the day when I can do that with all of mine....but it may be a while....

bunchafullers said...

I love that you are so good to your nieces! You can adopt my kids, Kev and I need a few nights alone, LOL! Love you guys.

Ali said...

Okay Aunt of the Year. You go girl. Love it...