ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My little witches!!!

How much sweeter does this get??? I found this cute little costume at Wallymart and just couldn't resist getting it. Kinsley is so laid back and is always willing to let me try anything on her, so I knew that she would soak up the attention. Kyra wanted no part of it and Keagan sat still for about 5 seconds with just the hat on. Kinsley, you're such a little angel and you look adorable, now you can answer the door for all of the trick-or-treaters Halloween night!!!
Such a cute little back view of Kinsley's witch dress!!!

Keagan with the hat on, doesn't he look sooo happy???


Kinsley, lookin precious!!!

3 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Kelly! You are hillarious! Your cats look so cute...and I love the line "Kinsley is always willing to let me try anything on her" like you dress them up all the time. He he he. Love ya!

Grayson said...

Oh no you didn't!!!

Teri said...

You are the meanest mother ever! Remind me not to let you near my girls!