ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Potpuri of Events!!!

The last couple of weeks have been pretty uneventful, which has actually been a good thing. We've even had some time to work on our yard a bit and to enjoy a few of our nieces and nephews baseball games over at West Jordan Park. Gotta love it!!!
Last Wednesday we had the opportunity to go and see the play "Wicked." Brenda bought us the tickets for Christmas and man was it worth the anticipation, Ry and I really enjoyed it. We went with Travis, Brandee, Deb and Jo, such a fun and crazy little group. We ate at PF Changs before the show and the food was just scrumptious!!!
This past weekend, Ryan and I had the Lim kids over night.
We just hung out at home most of the time, playin hide and seek and the PlayStation.
( This dang weather is going to be the death of me!)
My friend Shauna and I decided that we would bleach our own hair over the weekend as well.....What an experience!!! What you go through to save a little money during these rough economical times!!! After we had applied the bleach and were all ready to wash it out and see the final product we noticed that we both had orange hair, I'm not even kidding!!! So it was back down to the beauty supply store to buy a bunch of toner to get our hair back to a somewhat normal color...In the end, it actually didn't look that bad, we may even attempt to try it again down the road.
Brenton, Me and Alivia, the day after our sleepover.
(Oh and Kinsley snuck into the picture at the last second!)

How cute are they???

Liv, Me and Gracee.... (My hair doesn't look that bad, does it???)


After the toner!!!

Before the toner, We look like orange headed skunks!!!


Trav and I getting ready to head into the theatre to see "Wicked"

Oh, How Cute!!! Ry is trying to cover his bottom lip purposely, he has a cold sore.

A shot of the girls: Jo, Me, Deb and Brandee.

Brandee and myself.

And a group shot: Ry, Me, Trav, Brandee, Jo and Deb, at PF Changs before the show.

1 comment:

Christy said...

What fun! I am glad that you got to go to Wicked! And for the record I think your hair looks great but I would have totally freaked when it went ORANGE. What a busy lady you are.

P.S. I still want to get together. Are you game?