ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Introducing Chace Dean Gibson!!!



He's here!!! Ter and Mark finally had their little bundle of joy on Sunday evening (04/26/09) at 9:30 pm. He weighed in at 8 lbs and was 21 inches long. He is so freakin cute, I absolutely love his dark curly hair!!! When I made the jaunt up to see the Gibson Family, my timing couldn't have been better, I was able to watch Mark give Chace his first bath
through the nursery windows....How cool is that???
Congrats Ter and Mark and I cant wait to see the little guy again!!!


What a handsome little man!!!

2 comments:

The Meldrum Family said...

Hi kelly This Is Jensena. Just thought i would say a quick hello and say how cute your blog is. Teri baby is really cute

Teri said...

Wow - That's the cutest kid I've ever seen! :)