ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Getting to know us:
Ryan and I first initially met when he was 16 and I was 13. My brother, Neil and him became friends in middle school and because of that he was always hanging around our house and like any 13 yr old girl would, I had a crush on him. He was always so nice and more importantly so cute (that matters ya know) Well the years passed, as they always do and he went on a mission, and I went to college at Rick's in Idaho. We ran into one another again at my brother's wedding and from that night in January of 2000 on we have been inseparable. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on June 25, 2002. We own a cute little home In West Jordan and as you know have three adorable cats that we adore. Ryan is a deputy for The Salt Lake County Sheriff's Department, which he loves!!!! It makes me nervous but happy for him that he really likes what he does, not many people truly love what they do!! As for me, I work in the accounting department for a company called 3-form and am pleased to say that I am loving what I do as well. Life is good for us, we are truly blessed!!!! This will be exciting to actually have a paper trail (of some sort) of our lives together. I'll be in touch soon!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey, Love the picture ! We are a cute group of girls !