ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged!!!

Tagged ......
Here's a little tag game that I saw on Ter's blog and since she tagged me, I'm going to fulfill my obligation to respond!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Five things (under $10) I can't live without:
  • Cuddling with my hubby!!! (free of cost)
  • A cold coke
  • The Quilted Bear's cinnamon rolls
  • The music that I listen to in my car every morning on full blast!
  • Time spent with family and friends...PRICELESS!!!

Five favorite movies:

  • Notebook
  • Juno
  • Varsity Blues
  • Everafter
  • When a Man Loves a Woman

Five favorite kids names:

  • Jenner
  • Kacey
  • Berkley
  • Ryker
  • Jarrett

Five songs I could listen to over and over:

  • Margeritaville-Jimmy Buffet
  • No Air-Jordan Sparks and Chris Brown
  • Apologize-One Republic
  • Long Trip Alone-Dierks Bentley (Love him)
  • There Goes My Life-Kenny Chesney

Five things that stay in my purse at all times:

  • mac gloss
  • wallet
  • cell phone (my life line)
  • my keys of course!
  • Estee Lauder mini perfume bottle (Pleasures)

Five current Obsessions:

  • Watching reality shows
  • Bargain shopping
  • Blogging
  • Going to the Salt Lake Bees games
  • Watching all kinds of sports

Five places I would love to visit:

  • Costa Rica
  • Belize
  • China (to check out my hubbies roots)
  • Tailand
  • Roadtrip to the eastern states (Boston, Jersey, Phily etc.)

Now I tag: Little Heath and Ali!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Alright hon - we're the next post? It's been awhile.