ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Monday, May 12, 2008

What a weekend!

Here's my mom, chowin down some hot almonds we ate at the Salt Lake Real game, she was my date...Isn't she just sooooo cute!!!
Our weekend was pretty low-key....We spent our free time watching the Jazz spank the Lakers and tie up the series 2-2!!!! Go Jazz!!! On Saturday I was able to spend some quality time with my little prego buddy Heather B. We went and saw "Made of Honor" we really liked it, total chic flick!!!!
On Sunday: We went to church, watched the Jazz game, had a bbq at Brenda and Yuen's for mother's day, and then we watched the Survivor finale at my parents house with Sparky...We're dog-sitting while my parents are vacationing it up in Cabo San Lucas. LUCKY!!!
All in all it was a pretty relaxing weekend and as always, flew by.

I would like to take a minute to give a shout-out to my mom, the best mom in the world!!! I could ramble on all day about how great of a person she is. I know it may sound cheesy but she truly is my best friend (not counting Ryan) I just love hangin out with her... She is continually making me laugh, she has an awesome sense of humor!!! I have a lot of fond childhood memories with my mom, she was always very hands on....She wasn't afraid to get down in the dirt to play with us. Her family is her life, she would do anything for any of us, However, I do have to say that once her grandchildren came into the picture my bro's and I were kicked to the curb, she is an excellent grandmother. Thanks for all you do for all of us mom, you are the worlds greatest mom!!!
I can't forget to mention my mother-in-law....Brenda, Thanks for being such a great mom to Ryan and an awesome mother-in-law to me. She is always going way over the top on all of the holidays, and she loves to throw a good party every now and then. She wants all of her family around her as often as possible and she always stresses out to make sure everyone is content and happy....Ryan will cherish the many summers spent camping with his mom, which we still continue to do today....Brenda's very passionate about life and even though she might come off extremely opinionated, her heart is always in the right place....Thanks Brenda, We love ya!!!

No comments: