ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A baby Shower for Heath!


I still have to pinch myself when I think of my little Heath havin a baby!!! I have no doubt that she will be an excellent mom....She's had awesome examples throughout her life to be that crazy mom that we all hope that she will be!!! We had a celebration in her honor at Al's cute new home this past Saturday, thanks Al!!! We had a great lunch spread...Prepared my the best little chefs I know...Great job Ter, Al and Char (a little inside joke, but it's true, Char made most of my assignments, what can I say, She is a way better cook then me....I can admit it!) Enjoy the pics of our fun little party!!!! Heath and Chad, Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your little guy!!!!

2 comments:

Lonely Anthony said...

Hello

Teri said...

But at least your post was more in-depth. I've been too rushed lately.... can you tell?

And for the record, the punch was delicious and if I am not mistaken, you did that all by yourself. You should be so proud! :)