ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dad, Yuen and Ryan!

So, I'm a little biast, but I do believe I have the best Dad in the world!!! He recently retired from working for the Government for over 30+ years, He has always been a great provider for our family and I dare say that he truly is a master at all trades... I'm grateful for the sacrifice that he continually made to ensure that my Mom was always able to stay at home while we were growing up, Thanks dad!!! He has recently been helping us with all of our home improvement projects, and we are so grateful for the time that he has put in, the guy never complains...What a trooper....Love ya Dad!!!

I also have to say that I've inherited a great father-in-law....Yuen, You are the most unselfish person I have ever met, You would much rather, spent your time and Money (ha ha ha) on anyone but your self, it truly brings you joy to do things for other people. You have always been such a great friend to me and have always lent an ear when I needed to vent, mostly about your son (again, ha ha ha) I appreciate the close friendship that you and Ryan have shared through the years, You are an amazing person...Love Ya!!!

I couldn't possibly forget to mention how great of a dad Ryan is to our three precious kitties: Kyra, Kinsley, and Keagan....They adore him. He prides himself on taking care and spoiling them to death, his eyes light up when ever one of our precious babies walk into the room...Thanks for being such a great dad babe!!!

We spent Father's day, dividing our time between these two amazing fathers. We had a BBQ at the Miller's and hung out at Flossie's house eating a yummy dessert with Yuen and his family....And let's be honest, we ate a second dinner for the day (Thanks for the salmon Flossie!) All in all it was a great relaxing day spent with the two father's that mean the world to us!!!

No comments: