ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Day at the cabin 4-wheelin and BBQ-ING with some great friends from work!

I just had to add a picture of Catherine's daughter, Nicole, It's not a very good one (You can't see her face) but I just wanted to say that she is such a cutie and I had a great time riding the 4-wheeler with her!
Look at me, I think I'm a pro on the 4-wheeler!
Garrett and Kim
Matt and Sheri
My fav: Catherine and me
Bryce's second attempt on the 4-wheeler...much better!!!
The Cabin!!!
Sheri, Me and Catherine
Candice and her daughter Payton
Catherine and Candice eating....They'll love this!!!

So I'm a little behind on the update, what's new right???? A couple Saturday's ago I was able to go and spend the day with some great new friends that I've made at work....It was a family affair, Everyone brought their spouses and the little chillins (Ryan had to work so he didn't get to join in the festivities, maybe next time honny!) We had a great BBQ set-up, we walked down to the fishin hole, played games and rode 4-wheelers (thanks Candice, for truckin them up there) There was just one little mishap, Catherines son Bryce cruised into the trees on his first attempt to ride the 4-wheeler, he was ok, so we all had a good laugh!!! Enjoy the pics of our day!!! Unfortunetly, I didn't capture Bryce speeding into the trees.......That will just be a memory I won't soon forget.

No comments: