ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Here are the two little fairies: Gracee and Alivia.

The two fairies again and a clone(Brenton.)I couldn't get all of the other kids at my parents house to give me two seconds of their time for a group photo, the little ninnies!!!



Ry and I getting ready to head out for some trick-or-treatin with the kiddos.


Nicole(a friend from work) and I posing for a photo op!!!


Ash (another friend from work) and I waiting for all of the festivities to start.


Ry took a few shots of me at the house when I got home from work that day.


Me thinkin I'm a little Dutch hottie!!! Keagi hopped in the photo at the last second, what a cutie!!!


Halloween at the Lim house was as fun and festive as ever. The day began with me dressing up for work as a "Little Dutch Girl". I have to say, that it was one of my favorite costumes ever. We had a fun party at work (with tons of food) then I headed over to Brenda's to hook up with Ryan and some of my nieces and nephews to eat some of her yummy tacos and to go trick-or-treating. We then took Brenton, Gracee, and Alivia over to my mom's house to meet up with Joe, Cole and Skyler to do some more trick-or-treating and to eat some delicious chili and chicken noodle soup(as you can tell, we ate a ton that night!). Shauna also met up over at my mom's house to hang out for a bit. A fun time was had by all.


Also this weekend I had my first official girls only "Bunko Night" with a group of girls from work that invited me to participate, we all had a really great time, I'm really excited that I decided to do it. Afterwards I met up with Ry, Neil, B Heath, L Heath, Jim and Gloria to watch the rest of the Utah game(which they won.) Today I have just been taking it easy and relaxing....It's back to work tomorrow.....YUCK!!!

(Please Take Note: I wore this costume totally different at work than I did at home. The sleeves were on my shoulders and I had brown shorts on underneath, I 'm not that big of a hootchie!!! Just in case anyone was questioning the sketchiness.)

2 comments:

Teri said...

Wow - you are a hot-t little Dutch girl!! Cute costume!

Ali said...

Vavavooom! Looking foxy my little Dutch friend. Glad I don't have a costume like that- I do not have the boobage. At least someone does. Happy Halloween and I promise to post something new one of these days. It much more fun to read other people's blogs than update my own...