ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A little of this and a little of that...

Keagan loves to sneak into cupboards and just chill out, this little dude even knows how to open them up himself.

Here's double trouble, Kinsley and Keagan decided to take their afternoon cat-nap at the top of my closet in all of my clothes, you gotta love em baby!!!


Here we are at Murray Park having a Sunday picnic with all of my Dad and Mom's friends and their families. Pictured in this shot is Cole, Ry, B Heath, Neil, J, L Heath and myself.


And last but definitely not least is my little Kinsley girl chillin by the door, hoping someone will walk by and open the door so she can try to make her escape. She just loves the outdoors!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Cute kitties! I love it!