ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Little Texas Tornado!!!

This past weekend Neil, Heath, Ry and myself hit the Westerner Club to catch one of the most amazing concerts I've ever been a part of. We saw Tracy Lawrence!!! There weren't a lot of lights, special effects, or dancing, but that's what made it so great, he sang a bunch of "old school" country songs that definitely took me back in time. He is such an amazing artist. The best part of the whole experience is that I was "front row Joe" the entire concert, I probably touched him about 50 times, he was literally a foot away from me..... The batteries in my camera pooped out, due to all the pictures we were taking pre-concert, so I had to use my phone to take pictures of Tracy, so I do apologize about the quality. Thanks Neil and Heath for being apart of such a fabulous date night!!!



Tracy Lawrence.

Tracy Lawrence gettin down...

Aren't they cute...

This is Mark Owen, he opened for Tracy.



Me, gettin peved cuz it took 2 1/2 hours to get some food we ordered.


Neil and Heath dancin it up!!!

Heath and I all ready for the big night!!!

Neil and Ry, aren't they cute!!!





No comments: