ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas at the Lim household

I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone. Time sure does fly when you're busy and havin fun!!! Ry and I hosted the Lim family at our house for Christmas Eve this year. We had shrimp, clam chowder, Caesar salad and a gingerbread cake that Brenda made. We opened tons of presents and then headed over to my parents to say hi real quick before we hit the rack. Christmas morning we had a huge breakfast feast aT MY pArents hOUse!!! Seriously, my parents made everything you could think of, it was YuMMy!!!
That afternoon we had a party at Jolynn's house. We ate ham, homemade rolls, stuffed mushrooms (basically,another huge feast.) Gracee came home with Ry and I after the party to spend the night...But wait!!! While I was getting Gracee bathed and ready for bed I received a call from my Mom, telling me that my Dad had fallen off the ladder earlier that evening and that they were at the emergency room. He ended up dislocating two of his fingers and shattering his wrist!!! Craziness!!! I swear, that guy just had to start taking down all of his Christmas decorations on Christmas day, during the worst snow storm we've had this year so far. He has a cast on now and is hoping that he'll get it off in about 4 weeks.
Anyways, besides that little mis-hap, Christmas at the Lim household was as amazing as ever. The Christmas spirit always reminds me how truly blessed I am. I have an amazing husband, an extremely supportive family and thoughtful friends, whom I love with all of my heart!!!
Gracee and Alivia in their Christmas PJ's, aren't they cute???

Christmas Eve dinner at my house.


The Lim kids after 2 hours of opening up presents, don't they look exhausted???


The 3 Lim boys with their Lim University sweatshirts (Debbie's gift) There really is a Lim University in NYC (google it!)

The Lim clan posin at Jolynn's Christmas party.


A reverse oreo cookie.... vanilla on the ousides and chocolate in the inside!!!
(Yuen, Brandee and myself on Christmas Day)

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Hey Kel! Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Hope your dad is okay!!