ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ringing in 2009

OUr New Year's Eve was pretty chill. Ry and I went over tO the Neil Miller Household and spend the remainder of 2008 with them. We ate taco's, and Heath's sIgnature guacamole dip. wE played Yahtzee, Catch phrase, and a new game called; In a Pickle. Right before midnight a few of Heath's siblingS and their spouses showed up, so there was a bigger group that rang in the new year. After the banging of pans and a few illegal fireworks, we settled in to play some poker, We ended up getting home a little after 3:30.
hERE'S TO 2009!!!
Ry and I gettin ready to ring in 2009.

The cute little Neil Miller Fam.

Heath, Sky and myself, hamming it up in our New Year's garb!!!


2 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like you had a nice New Years. I am glad that you have your family close to celebrate with.

bunchafullers said...

You guys are such a cute couple. I am glad you had a great new year celebration.