ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Poker Night at the Miller's

Saturday night we met up at Neil and Heath's house to play a friendly game of poker. In attendance was: Jim, Jerod, Lisa, Neil, Heath, Ry, myself and all of the little kidos. We laughed, ate, danced and of course "lost" a little money playin some cards. It was nice to just have a laid back night, chillin with some good friends. I feel like I've been sick forever, so I guess in a way, this was my coming out party (I've been stowed away, bed-ridden in my house, what seems like forever) it was nice to feel like part of the human race again!!!
Tomorrow, Ry and I are heading to the Castle Creek Inn to spend a romantic night "just the two of us" I'm sooo looking forward to it. I will post some pictures of our cute room and the cool waterfall that we are going to have in our jetted tub within the next couple of days.
Me, Heath and Lis.

Jerod, Neil (in his cute new hat) and Ry.

Me and Izzy, isn't she darling!!!


A shot of the whole crew playing cards.


Jimbo and myself...Isn't he a cutie!!!


Lis and Anthony, he is getting sooo big.

No comments: