ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4th of July festivities!


Oh how I love, love, love the 4th of July! There is nothing better than a holiday during the summer months. BBQ's, rodeos, carnivals, parades, fireworks and spending quality time with family and friends. We spent the entire weekend taking part in all of these activities. I love the fact that we devote an entire day each year acknowledging our freedoms we get to enjoy everyday and to the men and women in our military that make it possible for us to do just that. I love that my Dad taught us kids to stand, take off our hats and to respect our flag as it passes, I love the sound of the military jets as they fly over head and I am sooo very proud that I am American and that for one day a year I get to celebrate my citizenship in this wonderful country!Cole and Brenton waiting for the firework show to begin at my parents house.

Heath and I doing the same.

Skyler posing in front of a tiki torch at one of our many BBQ's that weekend.

Me and the girls from Salsa Leedos working at Riverton Town Days.

Mona Lisa, Anthony and I waiting for the Bonacci firework show to begin.

2 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Cute post! Looks like you had a good 4th!!

Heather said...

Kel - your boobs look bigger than mine in that picture ! LOL HOTTT !