ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Days

I LOVE summertime! It's amazing how many activities you can squeeze in, in just a week. Here are a few shots of us at the drive-in, playing miniature golf and chillin at Crystal Hot Springs. This up-coming weekend will be filled with hours and hours at the ball park watching Skyler do what she does best, I can't wait. I can't believe that it is already the middle of July, I get serious anxiety when I think about it too much. I just want summer all year around (I could handle snow on Christmas day, that's it though!) Here's to at least 2 more months of warm summer nights, bring it on!!!

The kids goofin around before the movie started at the drive-in.

Sky and Joe.
Cole and Brenton.

Sky, what a poser!

Heath and I, Jammie's and all!

The whole drive-in crew.

Trav (Ryan's Bro) Gracee, Alivia, Brenton, and I at Mulligans.

The Crystal Hot Springs crew (minus Ry, he's taking the picture.)

Chillin in the hot pots. Brenton thought this was pretty dang cool, except for when Ryan and Neil made him go down the big water slide!!!

No comments: