ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hangin with the girls!

Girls rock!!! I am not even kidding, sleepovers with the girls are sooo much easier than when we have the boys over. These three were easy breezy. Ryan went with some friends of his to the All-star game up at Sping Mobile field so I decided to have my three favorite nieces over for a girl party! We started the night off with some bubblegum slushies from Leedos, then it was swimming down at our pool, followed by pizza, braiding each others hair, dancing up a storm and ending with a movie. We didn't even get to sleep until 1:30---yikes!!! We did have tons of fun and I can't wait to do it again girlie's!!!

Alivia, Sky and Gracee at Leedos enjoying their slushies.

Swimmin in the pool!

Heath joined us for part of the night too, what cute girls these 4 are.

Jammie time!

And here's what happened when Ryan got home....He neatly placed Alivia and Gracee up on the shelf (way up by the ceiling) in our room, They just love it when he's around. There is nothing like being tossed around and dancing with Uncle Ryan, You gotta love it!

1 comment:

Ali said...

You two appear to be the most fun aunt and uncle on the planet! Seriously. I love how involved you are with your little peps. ( Josie keeps asking if I'm you in these pictures LOL and she likes your blog music. She also said she wants to sit up on that shelf like those cute girls. I guess I'll need to invite Ryan over to come hook her up.) Keep up the posts, so fun to catch up!