ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jimmy Buffett BBQ

Who doesn't just love a fun BBQ on a warm summer night!!! There really isn't anything else I'd rather be doing, honestly. This past weekend Jason and Heath hosted a "Jimmy Buffett" themed BBQ at their house. We were supposed to wear our beachiest outfits (Big Heath and Neil took the cake on that!) We chilled out to Jimmy Buffett's music all night, enjoyed BBQ'd shrimp and chicken skewers (props to J on the food) and Burroughs made a killer "Key West Margarita" (for those who decided to indulge.) We had a great time conversing and dancin the night away. Good times!!!


A shot of us girls: Tamara, Big Heath, Me, Jess, and Lil Heath.

Neil and J. Neil's outfit is tight! J had a Hawaiian shirt on at one point, I'm bummed he wasn't wearing it in this shot. Dang it! I wish I would have gotten more pictures of everyone but like always, I forget about having my camera. We'll just have to have another BBQ again soon so I can take lots and lots of pictures!

No comments: