ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

"Wish You Were There"

Who doesn't love the County Fair??? I mean really, The people watching itself is worth all that it takes to even get there! Mark Wills (an oldie but goodie,) that Neil and I just love love love, happened to be preforming one of the nights that the fair was in town, Ryan happened to be doing security at the fair that same night and I actually didn't have to work at Leedos that night. (You can see all of the stars aligning right?) So a couple of us die hard Mark Wills fans (Tamara, Big Heath, Travis, Neil and I) headed out for a night on the town (at the county fair!) It ended up being a real chill night, reminiscing about my life over the past 15 years (oh how songs can take you back in time, I love it!) It was pretty great that Ryan was working security there that night too, he got us some killer seats and he was able to watch the show himself (On duty of course, but at least he was able to be there!) I didn't get any pictures of Trav (He was late getting there) and Ryan wouldn't let me take any of him while he was on duty, what a professional. So what I'm saying is I only took 3 pictures all night, go figure!!!


Us girls, right before the show was about to start.

Neil and Heath anxiously waiting!

Tamara and I.



No comments: