ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Nickell Campout

I can't believe I'm going to say this but, I think camping maybe getting more and more fun for me, crazy I know!!! A couple weekends ago we headed off to Roosevelt for the annual Nickell Reunion. Ryan went up on Wednesday, so in order for me to have a little company, I invited Sky to ride up with me and to join in all of the fun festivities that this campout has always offered. Sky had an absolute ball with all of the Lim kids and she really enjoyed fishing, playing games, the potluck, and the big softball game in the pasture (she even got to be the pitcher for her team!) All in all I would have to say that this years Nickell campout was a hit, We can't wait to do it all again next year!


Here I am participating in the "Quick Draw" event.

Livie and I.

Bradyn, Ryan and Skyler cookin up some tacos for dinner.

The Kids right after they scored a bunch of loot from Jo's pinata.

Skyler and Bradyn fishing. These two got a long so well, I can't believe how much they are both growing up!

Ry and Trav fishin, how cute!

Chillin on the tailgate.

Skyler being Skyler!

Alivia all ready for the Nickell Potluck, she is so dang cute.

Ry and Livie showing off her 'little" fish that she caught.

No comments: