ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Oh the simplicity of Thanksgiving. A holiday where you get to just, relax, eat, visit with family, eat, play fun little games, eat, take little cat-naps through-out the day and most importantly, we get to take a minute or two and realize all that we are truly THANKFUL for! I for one, feel incredibly blessed. There are so many things that I am thankful for but I am going to keep it simple by listing a few things that really stand out in my mind: Ryan, family, my pets, friends,my faith, health, my home, my job, Ryan's job, freedom and happiness. That is just a small dent in my long list of things I am thankful for but really, how important are these to me??? VERY!!! We had a very chill and relaxing day. Ry had to work, but now that he is in Midvale, it makes it easier for him to stop by and take part in a few holidays. It was the Miller's year for Thanksgiving but The Lim's had dinner early enough that Ry and I were able to stop by and visit for a bit before heading out to my families house for the day. My mom truly went all out (as always) and dinner was fabulous! We played a couple of fun games and then the rest of my night was spent at home relaxing, nothing better!


The Miller's (Minus, Mom and Dad.)

The big Kids.

Mom, Dad and the grand kids.

The Lim's

Ry and I.

A shot of the kid's table at Jo's house.

And the cutest thing about Thanksgiving? Brynnlie! Oh how she is growing! I love the concerned look on her little face!

No comments: