ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Part 2: VEGAS!!!

Las Vegas is awesome! I love the hustle, the bustle, the glimmer and the glam, It really does rank up there with one of my favorite places to visit. We had a fabulous time with Yuen and Brenda. Day one was spent shopping and eating at a fun little sports bar, called Buffalo's! Day two started with a Mediterranean Massage (a special surprise from Ryan to me!) down at the Villa Spa, Loved it!, More shopping (Gotta Love that!) Then we met up for dinner with Yuen's half brother Butch and his wife, Barb for dinner at a place called the Barbary Coast, It looked like a sketchy place but the food was fabulous! After dinner, Yuen, Brenda, Ry and myself headed to the late showing of "The Phantom of The Opera" at the Venetian. I was extremely impressed with all of the actors and all of the stage effects. If you're ever in Vegas, make sure you catch this show, FABULOUS! And on the last day (for me at least) we did a little more shopping and ate some yummy lunch at The Claim Jumper. I had to get back for a big to-do at work. Ry stayed a couple of more days with his parents and from what I hear, they had a great time! We love Vegas Baby!

No need to even explain this one!

ohhhhh cute!

A shot of the four of us after Phantom.

Ry and I Pre-Show.

Same shot, just a little different angle.

Yuen's half Brother Butch, Ry and I, after eating dinner at the Barbary Coast.

WE LOVE VEGAS!!!

No comments: