ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Friday, November 18, 2011

That Was My Kinda Party!

I love me some Jason Aldean, Oh yes I do!!! I recently had the extreme pleasure to attend one of his very entertaining concerts. The concert crew: Neil, Lil' Heath, Joe, Cole, Skyler and me, fun group right! This was the kids first concert, and all things considered, they did pretty good. Cole did struggle a bit towards the end, the noise level definitely wasn't his style. Before the concert we filled our tummies with yummy food from Texas Roadhouse, we were just trying to keep the theme country (not really, that was just a coincidence!) Anyways, We had a blast! Here's to good ole "hot" country boys who look great in wrangle jeans and wear really cool chain wallets!


Heath captured this darling shot before we took off for the night.

And here they are a couple minutes before the concert started, happy campers!

Ahhhh, Heath and I.

Neil and I, ready to tear it up!

Oh and I'm way ahead of you, I just knew you would all like to see a picture of Jason Aldean, YUMMY!!! (P.S. check out that "sexy" chain wallet he's sportin!)

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

You are just missing your "cowboy ring". LOL. I wonder where that went!