ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another Potpouri of Events

So this is gunna be a biggy! It's true, I have been a slacker once again! October was incredibly busy for Ry and I, but I'm not complaining, we took part in a bunch of super fun activities. I'm going to try to get everyone caught up on a few of the highlights on how we spent the first official month of fall here in good ole SLC.

First: We celebrated Trav's birthday at Market Street Grill and even though Jen had the little surprise gathering at 9:00 AM on a Sunday morning (I'm not even kidding!) We had a fabulous time!


Ry and I. (Obvious, right?)

Me, Trav's friend, Rebecca and Jen's cousin, Lindsay.

Jen and the birthday boy himself! (sorry for the glare in the back.)

The whole Birthday crew.


Second: Halloween. I just love Halloween, I love how it smells, weird I know, but it's true. The crisp smell of an amazing Utah autumn, wood burning stoves, the lit candles in all of the jack o' lanterns, my Mom's homemade chicken noodle soup, Brenda's homemade hardshell tacos and all of the the yummy candy, I know you all know what I'm talking about. Oh and how can you not love all of those darling little (and big) costumes you see everywhere you turn. Love it!


Alivia's attempt at making a mean witches face!

Addy's gunna give it a go now. How cute!

Gracee and Brenton going through all of their loot.

Cole posing in his costume, how funny!

The Salsa Leedos Crew all dressed up.

And a few of us from Richter 7. Fun times!

Third: Wendover. Ry and I ventured out to Wendover with a few friends a couple of weekends ago, how much fun did we have???? LOTS!

There was actually a huge group that went with us, but as usual, I forgot to take out my camera. I was lucky to capture these two shots. Here is Lex (making a weird face) Ry and "Z"
Lil' Heath, Sherry and myself.


And Fourth: But for sure the most important. I have another niece! Yes it's true, Travis and Jen welcomed little Brynnlie on October 27th. She is a little dolly! That makes 6 nieces and 4 nephews for us and oh how I just love them all to pieces!

Isn't she precious!

No comments: