ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Trip Down South, Part 1.

I want to move somewhere warm, Just gettin that out there, 72 degrees, yes please! Now I will explain why I am feeling so strongly about this. Ry and I took a little mini vacation down south last week, and we had so much fun, I can't even put it into words! We spent the first night in St. George with My Mom, Pops, Neil, Big Heath and Sky. Skyler participated in yet another softball tourni and we were able two spend two full days watching our little all-star pitch her lights out, they did amazing and ended up taking 3rd place out of 46 teams! The next night, Neil, Heath, Ry and I decided to test our luck out in Mesquite, we didn't win, we lost, what's new? We did have a lot of fun though!

*Stay tuned for Part 2-VEGAS BABY!!!

These are all shots from St. George and Mesquite, We had soooo much fun!


Sky, Dayna and I at the "Black Paw" grabbing some grub, between the games.

Ry and I doing a a photo shot with the self-timer on our camera.


More of the same.

The three amigos.

And much of the same.

No comments: