ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jazz or Jimmer?

You had to see it to believe it! There were some pretty confused fans and players at the Jazz game this past Saturday night. We played the Sacramento Kings and we all know what that means (we played Jimmer Fredette!) I wore my Jazz colors and cheered for the Jazz but I was screaming like a little girl whenever Jimmer touched the ball and when he made shots, I would nearly jump out of my seat! The funny thing is, is that 70% of the fans there were doing the same thing. In the end , The Jazz ended up winning by 3 points and Jimmer ended up making 3, great 3 point shots, so it was a win win for me. Now I'm going to give a shout-out to a great buddy of ours, we love you Lex Bell! He had some pretty awesome tickets that he so generously shared with Ryan, Neil and I (we are talking 10th row, center court, right behind the players bench, awesome!) The four of us had a great time, we were even able to attend a VIP dinner before the game, we felt pretty high class, Lex sure has some connections!


JIMMER!


Neil, Me, Ry and Lex. Fun times!

No comments: