ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

We dooo have fun at work!

So for Valentines Day, we had a big shindig at work. I'm talking laugh your guts out fun! We started the afternoon off by indulging ourselves in my most favorite pizza ever, Papa Johns. Then it was time to get serious, we split off into teams and were told that we had 30 minutes to create a "Cake Masterpiece" It was like TLC's Cake Wars. R7 provided the cakes (from Granite bakery, yum!) and all of the trimmings: frosting, food coloring, fresh strawberries, bananas, sprinkles, piping tools, etc. You get the picture right!
I had a team of all boys, and lets just say, ours was not very creative, we made a Pac-Man looking figure. It was not cute and we lost! So sad! But we had so much fun taking part in this ridiculously fun activity, Here are some shots of us in action!


I'm looking pretty serious right?

The team hard at work.

I look like I'm a little in over my head. This cake decorating stuff is hard work!

The finished product......oh soooo sad! But like I said, I had a blast and I just loved, loved, loved my team, we had a lot of laughs!

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Haha -- you were on that team!? I thought that one was way creative! And I agree... such a fun activity :)

Thanks for getting all the cakes -- what would we do without you??!