ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Friday, February 10, 2012

A quick Lunch/Birthday

Well here we are, a couple of my favorite ladies on this planet! The stars kind of aligned, and we we were able to do a quicky, ( lunch that is!) it was great to see you ladies . Let's do it again soon!


Ter (very prego) Al, Me and Heath.

And here's a shot of the birthday girls, Ali and Sky. 17 And 13, and that 's all I have to say about that! Well, I guess I may have a couple of more things to say about these cute girls' twiner Birthdays, Poor Sky was way sick that day, but she was a trooper. Also in the pic, was Ali's boyfriend, Matt ( we really liked him, he is cute kid and he treats Ali really great!) Heath jumped in at the last minute as we took the picture, she's a cutie as well! We ended up having their Birthday Dinner at Morelia, it was a perfect night! Happy Birthday you adorable girlies! I love ya more than words can even express!

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

Gee whiz. Thanks for inviting me jerk face. Jk.