ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A 4-Wheelin Weekend to remember!!!

Ry, Brenton and me in the Razor!Here is the 4-wheeler that I rode all weekend!
What a cutie!!!
I'm not quite sure why I'm standing...
We probably saw about 30 deer over our two day venture, it was amazing,
look how cute the two little babies are!!!
Look at the view from where we rode our 4-wheelers to, AMAZING!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!
How cute are we!!!
Brenton and Ryan gettin ready to go fishin, how precious!!!
Brenton and I takin a little cat-nap...He's so adorable!!!
What a big fish Ry caught, Brenton was pretty dang excited about it!!!

Look at this tough guy gettin ready to head out for the big
4-wheelin excursion!!!

wow, Ry thinkin he's a motorcyclist!!!
He actually rode pretty well....
Yuen and Brenton....
Another shot of the spectacular view!!!


This past weekend we had the awesome opportunity to head down south to do some serious 4-wheelin. The Goodrich's were kind enough to be our hosts at Duck Creek Village, it's about 30 minutes up the canyon from Cedar City. Ryan and I were in awe when we arrived, it was like nothing We've ever seen before, it was like a little village made for people with 4-wheelers as their main form of transportation. AMAZING!!!
Our 4-wheelin crew was Glade, Cheryl, Yuen, Brenda and little Brenton. I must say, it was nice to have such a small group....I said that about our weekend camping trip last weekend too, I must be getting old!!! We've decided to make this an annual trip, I'm already excited for next year!!!
We got there on Friday around 4:00 so we just took a little cruise on the 4-wheelers, did some fishin ate some sloppy joe's and sat around the fire.
Saturday we had a big breakfast (Cheryl made her California eggs---YUM YUM YUM) then we took off for the majority of the day riding the 4-wheelers, Glade took us to an amazing look out point at the top of the mountain , I can't even put into words how pretty it was....We could see the back of the Grand Canyon and Bryce Canyon, the pictures I took will give you a small idea how beautiful it was. Saturday night we had a steak dinner, did some more fishin (Ryan cought one) and sat around the fire again...It definitely was a weekend to remember!!! Thanks for being such great hosts Glade and Cheryl!!!!

No comments: