ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our 4th of July Weekend!!!

Alivia at the rodeo...Isn't she cute!!! And here's the other little dolly, Gracee!!!

Rach, Jamie and MyselfCrazy Char!!!
Ry and J enjoying the parade!!!
Joe and Sky= TROUBLE!!!
Ry, Neil, Heath and I enjoying the parade!!!
How Precious!!!
The Lovato Family
Brenton, Joe, Bradyn, Sam and Cole, these little ninnies kept
getting everyone wet all day!!!
More of the same....
A creepy clown...What clown isn't creepy though???



So I'm pretty sure that everyone who knows me is aware that the 4th of July is my absolute favorite holiday. I love everything about it: The rodeos, parades, bbq's, carnivals and most of all,the fireworks!!! There's nothing more relaxing then a warm summers day spent with your family and friends eating and watching the kids play in anything to do with water, to keep themselves cool!!!



Thursday night I went with the Lim's to the Western Stampede Rodeo, it was a lot of fun, I love the rodeo!!! Friday morning Ry and I went to the WJ parade with my family, oh and Rachel Lovato Lovato's family too ( I happened to run into her and Matt while venturing to my seat for the parade) Then we had a BBQ at My parents house (YUM YUM YUM) I took a little pick-me-up nap, and then my fam and Yuen and Brenda came over for fireworks, All in all, it was another fabulous 4th of July to remember!!!

No comments: