ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busy Busy Summer!!!

Here are some of us by our pirate flag
"Brentwood Cove"
Another shot of the same group.Brenton and Gracee sleeping during the
three hour rain storm.Parker didn't seem too thrilled with
the whole camping idea!
Here are the spectators for the big "Inlaw/Outlaw Softball game"Cole, Skyler, Joe and Alex gettin ready to ride the spider
at Lagoon!
Here's the Colossus crew, look at cute little Cole!

Heath and Sky drenched after riding the Cliffhanger.
Dad decided to ride as well, look at his hair!Here they are ready for take off!Me and the kids entering the park.             My parents and the kids stayed overnight in the RV campground at Lagoon.
Here we are after eating lunch and getting ready to head
into the park, Fun Times!!!



So these last few weeks We've been busy partaking in more fun summer activities.
I went to Lagoon with some of the Miller clan (Neil, Big Heath and Ryan were the only ones that couldn't join us) Skyler was my riding partner, We went on all of the big scary rides!!! Joe and Cole surprised us this year too, They both went on the Jetstar and the spider and the biggest shocker was that Cole went on the colossus!!! They are all growing up so fast.

This past weekend was the annual Nickell Reunion with Ry's family, We had a great time. The only bummer was that I wasn't feeling well, So I apologize to everyone that I didn't get to pitch in as much I wanted to....There's nothing worse than being sick when you're camping!!! The Brent Nickell family was in charge of the activities this year, we had a cute Pirates of the Uintah theme and all the participants seemed to like it. It rained the last day we were there for about 3 hours before our big finale potluck dinner, it dried up just enough for us all to huddle around the fire and eat. We played a few pirate games after dinner then called it a night...I hate when it rains when you're camping YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!! I only snapped a few pictures, that's how crappy I felt...I wish I had a lot more to post but what I have will have to do!!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Kel, is there a good reason you weren't feeling well? Hint hint? Looks like you have been having a blast this summer. Good for you!