ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The dog days of summer....

Heath with the kids. Seriously what is Sky lookin at!!!Here we are at the drive-in...I'm not sure
what Sky is lookin at!!!
                                                 And at the end of a fun-filled day swimming,
this is what happens...HA HA HA!!!
               Look at this hottie! I took this while Heath wasn't lookin, I thought it was a way cute picture.
                                                      Brenton and Cole, best little buddies!!!
                                                        Skyler jumping off the high dive!
Joe jumping off the high dive!Here she is on the big red slide!!!
Gracee loved the pop-up fountains, she couldn't get enough of them.
Priceless!!!
The two best buddies, I guess they're acting
like muscle men!!!
Gracee Lou!!!
What cutties, They're havin a
snack break at the pool.
Mom, lookin cute in her swimsuit, what a hottie!!!
Now hoestly, someone tell this feller that speedos
are NOT acceptable!!!



Sorry for the lag in our recent updates. We have been busy doing all of the activities that summer is about. Last week I went swimming with my mom, Little Heath, and a mixture of my nieces and nephews, we had a great time! Joe and Sky got dareful and went off the high dive (I got some great pics of them in action) and Gracee shocked us by going down the big red slide! Cole and Brenton were once again in their own little world, they love playing together.
Saturday Heath and I took Joe, Sky, Cole and Brenton to the drive-in. I forgot how much fun they are. The kids had a blast, they were in awe that we were watching a movie outside. We ate pizza and tons of treats! We saw Kung Foo Panda and The Hulk, they were both great shows but I fell in love with Kung Foo Panda.
You gotta love summer!!! Enjoy the pictures...

1 comment:

Heather said...

YIkes !!! You could have warned me !! Thanks for sharing my picture Kel that isn't embarassing at all ! You are going to get it !