ACCIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE!!!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Tag Game!!!

So I was tagged by Kari at work to play another fun blog game. Here's how you play: *You answer a series of questions then you do a search in Google with those answers and the first picture that pops up is the picture you post with your answer. After looking at my friends blogs here at work I saw some some pretty off the wall pictures to their answers. It was a lot of fun!!!
I tag: Ter, Little Heath, Ali and Mona Lisa
GOOD LUCK!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Bad Habit: COKE!!!
First Job: TCBY

Where I attended college: BYU Idaho. Formally known as Rick's College
Current Employer: 3-form. This is a great example of our product.
Favorite Food: Mexican

Favorite Animal: Cats

Favorite Color: PINK!!!
Where I was born: Panama


My last name: I never knew there was a Lim University

My Age: 30. I don't have a clue as to what this picture has to do with my age!!!
My nickname: Belle
Place I would love to visit: China!!!


Favorite place in Utah: The Mountains

Favorite Thing: The Beach

1 comment:

Unknown said...

soda is my bad habit toooo! and i lovelovelove pink! :)